10.20.2010

More changes

The new baby will arrive in six days, unless she mercifully decides to show up early. At this point I have been reduced to a waddling, shuffling, Amigo-at-the-grocery-store riding mess, having contractions every time I walk anywhere. So, I can wait out the six days until the scheduled C-section, but would not object to an early arrival at all.

I am looking forward to the three month hiatus from work as I had a particularly intense (but productive) year last year and need to not think about information literacy for a little while. I am really looking forward to hopefully spending some more time at the student center with Justin and the crew and I'm sure my librarian skills will be called upon at some point. I'm just praying that the new baby is calmer and less reflux-y than Ellie was as a baby, but we shall see.