1.24.2007

return of the man-pit

I am so excited, our basement, otherwise known as the man-pit, is almost done. Justin painted a very manly stripe along the wall the other night and we're getting ready to have the new carpet put down tomorrow. The men will be able to return to their lair of TV, movies, and snacking soon, and Justin's new office/storage will be ready too. We'll even have a new table for studying and space for the baby to play. While I don't recommend taking on a house renovation project during pregnancy due to the stress levels incurred and unreliability of contractors, I am going to be SO happy with the new room. Sighs of relief have been coming out of me for days. Finishing the basement means I'll finally be able to get the nursery done and our kitchen/dining room will follow soon after. There is finally a glimmer of hope that I will have a complete house again soon. Justin and Matt have been working their respective bootys off... i will need to send them on a vacation.