11.04.2005

extreme girliness

Denise, being considerate as always, thought that we should surprise Kathy with a "stress-relieving massage" from the student salon here in town. So, last night we all trouped out to EL and lost ourselves in the girly universe for a while. Denise got a manicure and I got a haircut while Kathy was having her treatment. I think Kathy was a little confused when we turned into the salon... she had a "what on earth are we doing HERE?" look on her face. It was pretty funny. Wish I had thought to get a photo. The scary thing was that I kept thinking how much the guys would enjoy getting either a massage or a pedicure. I had this picture in my head of them all lined up in the la-z-boys getting their feet pampered. I really need to stop letting my imagination run away like that!