10.11.2005

i can turn off my lights!

You know it's been busy when I don't even have time to blog. :-) I got settled into my brand new office on Monday. Last night Justin and I went over to hang pictures and figure out decorating. I can't tell you how excited I am that I can actually turn off my overhead fluorescent lights... it's definitely a momentous milestone in my life!

This new job is going to be a ton of work but wonderful. The flexibility and the freedom of it are so awesome, and I have a great, fun boss. This week alone has already made getting the degree worthwhile. I finally have the authority to organize my own time and prioritize my own projects... even keep my own hours to a degree. I don't have to ask permission to take a break or even use a fork!

I'll put a photo up as soon as I have 2 seconds to take one.