9.23.2005

finally fall

This morning brought that familiar crispness in the air along with the late sunrise. It is finally starting to feel like fall. I was disappointed I didn't get to ride the bike in this morning but I have my interview this afternoon at 3:30 and I didn't feel like schlepping my makeup bag and a change of clothes along with me.

Stacey and Stephen are in for a wild weekend as he is driving INTO the path of Rita... from north Alabama to Nacogdoches, TX where Rita is expected to blow right over with tropical storm strength. He's headed for a job interview... should be a bit unlike any other! Please pray for them... mostly that he gets the job and is finally able to join Stacey again in TX.

We had some new contacts for the ministry this week. It's rush week, so all the frats and sororities are pretty busy as you can imagine. We're praying that God puts people where He can have the maximum impact and glory in their lives.