9.26.2005

better now I hope!

Ok, yes, that last template had pretty bad design. :-) I did like the picture though, and you know me - fashion over function. This one is much clearer and laid out better. This designer has some really nice ones. The next one will be my own when I brush up on my HTML skills.

My interview went really well on Friday. I should know something at some point next week. One really exciting thing if I get this job is that I would be able (and encouraged, imagine that!) to take web design classes and work on updating the library's web presence. That would be very fun for me to have a creative (and practical) outlet at work. It was nice talking to my interviewers about the nature of this job - the environment there is so positive and encouraging; sometimes I forget that work can be like that.

Let's see... Friday night we had a game night at church, and while I didn't do my usual cleanup at Uno I did discover that Matt and I are a force to be reckoned with at Taboo. Justin spent most of the night trash-talking Velma about Skip-Bo.

Saturday and Sunday were the normal hodgepodge of events and busy-ness. Kevin F. joined our church this week. Being ordained and a seminary grad, he will have lots to do! It was funny, one of our senior ladies was bragging on him during the evening service... "Did you know that a SOUTHERN BAPTIST MINISTER joined our church today?" It was so cute.