4.28.2006

farewell to the business library

Today was my last day at Business. Peng had his camera out (of course!) and switched roles from librarian to paparazzo for the afternoon. You can see about 20% of all the photos he took here at the Flickr site he set up. This photo is Peng, Nancy (my boss), and me.

I am now firmly installed back in the Main Library and have just finished setting up my new office. It has nice high ceilings. I will get some photos up as soon as I get around to taking some. I've been trying to keep my morale up and be excited about starting yet another new job but it's not easy. I am trying to focus on the good points - I am really going to like the kind of work I'll be doing, I like being back with my buddies here at Main, etc. I submitted my THIRD resume today. Third time's a charm... hopefully? We shall see.