2.02.2006

oy oy oy OY vey

I am so busy it's insane! To think at one time I had to beg for work. ;-) Anyway I have a new class to teach on Monday and about a million other things to do, not the least of which is finishing my cover letter and getting all that submitted. I'm also thinking about buying a new car... alas, poor Gertrude, she is needing fixing again. So far the leading contenders are the Scion xA and the soon to be released Toyota Yaris. They are small, funky, and cheap, which is what I am looking for, and of course my Mini Cooper is still just a dream. I've also considered a Chevy Aveo... I know, an American car, and it's ugly... I never thought it would happen. But it is so stinking dirt cheap I can't pass it up. A test drive will tell more.

Anyhow back to work work work! Oh, I almost forgot, I created my first blog template! It's a sample one and I'm not going to update the blog but you can see it here. I wanted something to put into my interview presentation that showed my web design and made people laugh.