11.21.2005

sniff

'Tis the time of year for sniffles and congestion, unfortunately. I was laid up for most of the weekend with a cold, but we still managed to get some stuff done. Went to see the latest Harry Potter movie on Friday, opening night, with Justin and Marie. It was cool to see the book portrayed on film but unfortunately it wasn't nearly as well-done as the third movie. The visuals and the feeling of being "right there" just didn't come close. Oh well. I'll still go see it again just for the pure fun of it!

I don't think I mentioned that no one showed up to my instruction session last week! I had eight people registered initially, the it was revised down to five... and then none of those five showed! Oh well, at least I have the material prepared and I've been able to help a lot of people with similar needs since preparing.

Today I got to have lunch with Justin, Matt and Tina. It was good to see her and catch up. We had lunch in a local shopping center here and I am starting to get the Christmas shopping bug. Usually I'm at least halfway done with my shopping by now but I haven't even started yet!