9.01.2005

meetings

Justin has two meetings today, one with the Campus Crusade guy who is leading a Greek Life study, and the other with the guy that we met at the Party at the Aud. I'm excited to see how these go. Starting from scratch like this is hard but it's cool too to see the opportunities that only God can provide.

In other news, Matt has called to let us know that he caught a 2-pound largemouth bass yesterday as he's spending the week up north with his mom at a fishing cabin. He threw it back in hopes of catching an even bigger one to mount! I know almost nothing about fishing; Matt has been having to explain the intricacies of fake raspberry-flavored worms to me. He is gearing up to move in this weekend. We'll have a pretty full house for the next few months with Matt, Tim, me and Justin, and Chelsea and Scrappy for the canine contingent. It's always a party at chez miller, or should I say chez miller-puralewski-kidd. :-) Tim and Jerri are planning to be married in December, but until then it's going to be a houseful. My dad has taken to calling me the Frat Mother, for good reason! I wouldn't have it any other way though, I love having the guys around. It's such a blessing and privilege to be involved in their lives on a day-to-day basis like this.