8.01.2005

Happy August

So I found out on Friday that I have an interview today at 1PM... my first formal job interview. Gretchen helped me brainstorm about questions for a good hour on the way up to Interlochen on Saturday, and Justin gave me his best faux-interiew yesterday. Stephen called this morning and said that a question they might ask is: "What would your current supervisor say were issues that you need to work on?" Of course the first thing that popped into my head is my excessive use of utensils... but I need to compose myself before my 1PM timeline. :-)

Tim is off to Hawaii to pop the question. He bought Jerri a beautiful square-cut solitaire ring. I know she doesn't have my blog address yet so I can write this without fear of her reading it before the big moment. I'm excited for her to come back, it's always a nice treat to have cool girls around to balance out the testosterone level around our house.