7.14.2005

July News

We're getting ready to leave for Connecticut on Saturday to pick up some furniture from my dad. It will be an interesting drive back in the u-haul. I made sure to get a 3-seater but I'm not sure how well Justin, Matt, and I are all going to fit in there! I'm just hoping that the weather is nice so that we can go to the beach - I've been dying to jump in the ocean all summer.

We had our first organizational meeting on Sunday night for the MSU Greek Life ministry that we're starting up in the fall. It was really encouraging. We got to meet Tina from CMU who is going to coach us through the startup process. She has some great ideas and it was really fun to meet her. I loved hearing her testimony and seeing yet again how God transforms people; it's so amazing.

In other news... we started up a women's Bible study through church this week and are looking forward to that. Tim is chomping at the bit to go to Hawaii and see Jerri. He and Dusty are going to a casting call for the "Amazing Race" this weekend in Kalamazoo. I hope something makes Dusty laugh... that will get them in for sure! The church voted to license Matt to preach at business meeting last night, how cool is that...